Townsville Medical Directory
Showing 1 Categories
Do you like the Medical Services in Townsville?
Medical Related Businesses in and Around Townsville, Queensland, Australia
Townsville, a bustling town in Queensland, Australia, is home to a number of medical related businesses that provide essential services to the community. These businesses offer a variety of services ranging from general practitioner services to specialist medical care. In this article, we will categorize, list and describe the benefits of each of these medical related businesses.
1. General Practitioners
General practitioners are medical doctors who provide primary care services to patients of all ages. They perform routine medical checkups, diagnose and treat illnesses, and provide guidance on health and lifestyle issues. In Townsville, there are a number of general practitioners who provide high quality medical care to patients. Some of the benefits of consulting a general practitioner include:
- They provide personalized medical care
- They are accessible and conveniently located
- They can provide referrals to specialists if needed
- They can provide preventative care services such as vaccinations and health screening tests
Some of the general practitioners in Townsville are:
- Family Practice Medical Centre, located at 390 Ross River Rd, Cranbrook, Townsville, QLD 4814. Phone: (07) 4723 6700.
- Lighthouse Medical Practice, located at 212-216 Charters Towers Rd, Hermit Park, QLD 4812. Phone: (07) 4759 3444.
- Annandale Medical Centre, located at Cnr University Rd & Yolanda Drv, Annandale, QLD 4814. Phone: (07) 4725 3566.
Specialist medical practitioners are doctors who have advanced training and expertise in a particular area of healthcare. They provide services that require a high level of specialized knowledge and skill. In Townsville, there are several specialists who provide healthcare services to patients. Some of the benefits of consulting a specialist include:
- They provide specialized medical care
- They can provide a better understanding of complex medical conditions
- They can offer advanced treatment options
- They can provide ongoing care for chronic conditions
Some of the specialists in Townsville are:
- Townsville Sexual Health Services, located at 72-74 Ross River Rd, Mundingburra, QLD 4812. Phone: (07) 4775 1444
- North Queensland Orthopaedic Services, located at 24 Martinez Ave, West End, QLD 4810. Phone: (07) 4728 9600
- North Queensland Women's Clinic, located at 12-14 Martinez Ave, West End, QLD 4810. Phone: (07) 4771 2888
3. Diagnostic Services
Diagnostic services are essential for the diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions. In Townsville, there are a number of diagnostic services that provide a range of tests and procedures to diagnose and monitor medical conditions. Some of the benefits of consulting a diagnostic service include:
- They provide accurate and timely diagnoses
- They can provide an understanding of a person's medical condition
- They can offer ongoing health monitoring services
Some of the Diagnostic Services in Townsville are:
- Townsville Medical Imaging, located at 56 Fulham Rd, Pimlico, QLD 4812. Phone: (07) 4421 6611
- Sullivan Nicolaides Pathology, located at 39A Patrick St, Aitkenvale, QLD 4814. Phone: (07) 4775 4088
- Townsville Skin Cancer Centre, located at 5/88 Bundock St, Belgian Gardens, QLD 4810. Phone: (07) 4772 7333
4. Allied Health Services
Allied health services are essential for the management of medical conditions. They provide a range of services to support patients in their recovery process. In Townsville, there are several allied health services that offer a range of support services. Some of the benefits of consulting an allied health service provider include:
- They provide personalized care to support a person's recovery
- They help to manage chronic conditions
- They offer support services to improve overall health
Some of the Allied Health Services in Townsville are:
- North Queensland Occupational Therapy, located at 25 Ross River Rd, Mundingburra, QLD 4812. Phone: (07) 4728 5744
- Townsville Physio, located at 43 Sturt St, Townsville City, QLD 4810. Phone: (07) 4721 7777
- North Queensland Speech Pathology, located at 203 Ingham Rd, West End, QLD 4810. Phone: (07) 4779 1144
the town of Townsville is well-equipped with a range of medical related businesses that offer high-quality medical care and support services to the community. From general practitioners to specialist medical care, diagnostic services, and allied health services, there is a wide range of healthcare services available for residents. Each of these businesses provides a unique set of benefits that cater to the varied medical needs in the community. It is essential to consult a healthcare service provider to manage a medical condition, and the Townsville community is fortunate to have access to such a rich variety of medical-related businesses.
Townsville Medical Articles